Re: Pass complex type to FlinkPipelineOptions

You can't set it via the command line. You'll need to programmatically set it.

Normally complex types are configured via using a JSON map as shown in this commit: https://github.com/apache/beam/commit/f1d4d41279ad93370a6151902fae6dbd13dde53b#diff-03b47195a404600b2f4576d4ab5fbbb3

This requires the pipeline option to have a JSON -> Complex type -> JSON mapping defined. Please consider contributing one if you find it useful.