Re: Live coding & reviewing adventures

Yup I’ve got a fork of that (I skip re-uploading the input data files since conference WiFi) and store to gcs so I can see the output.

Didn’t finish everything in today’s stream because the WiFi was a bit flakey during the first container build and stalled apt, but I’ll do a follow up to finish it up.