Re: google.cloud.bigQuery version on workers - please HELP

Hi Ahmat,

I have received the version from the worker using the following commands:

from google.cloud import bigquery
logging.info('bigquery.__version__ is %s ',bigquery.__version__)

I tried few time to install the google-cloud-bigquery on the workers using setup.py with no much success:

from setuptools import setup, find_packages

setup(
  name='label-or',
  version='1.0.0',
  packages=find_packages(),
  keywords=[
  ],
  license="Apache Software License",
  install_requires=[
    'google-cloud-bigquery==0.28.0',
  ],
  package_data={
  },
  data_files=[],
)

on the job report UI, this message is being reported ( I dont know if it is relevant to the dependencies)
SDK version
Google Cloud Dataflow SDK for Python 2.0.0

I was able to upgrade to bigquery.__version__ is 0.25.0 but not to 0.28.0 (which has different API) could you please advice what am I missing? Is it impossible to work with newer version?

Many thanks,
Eila