Re: [Events] Big Data in Production Boston Meetup, Today!

Thanks Everyone!

On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 at 08:00, Matthias Baetens <baetensmatthias@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The video can be found on the Beam YouTube channel as well: https://youtu.be/pPnY2y-zfaI

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 20:55 Eila Arich-Landkof <eila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can download it and share it. You might be able to import it / add it directly from Oriel research channel.
Let me know if this doesn’t work and I will download it