Re: spark streaming

+dev

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 1:32 AM Akanksha Sharma B <akanksha.b.sharma@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I just started using apache beam pipeline for processing unbouned data, on spark. So it essentially uses spark-streaming.

However, I came across following statement in Spark Runner Documentation.

"Note: support for the Beam Model in streaming is currently experimental, follow-up in the mailing list for status updates."

If possible, can you please share - what are the plans w.r.t. spark streaming in Apache Beam 2.5 and onwards.

Regards,

Akanksha