Re: [Events] Big Data in Production Boston Meetup, Today!

In case you'd like to follow the talk live, here is the livestream link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSU9y0E-WMA

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 16:11, Griselda Cuevas <gris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Beam Community,

Robert Bradshaw (Google) and Eila Arich-Landkof (Oriel Research) will be speaking about Apache Beam at the Big Data in Production Boston Meetup today in the Google office in Cambridge, MA. We'll share the video and slides with the mailing list afterwards.

Regards,

P.S. If you'd like to organize a Meetup/Conference about Apache Beam, don't forget to join our beam-events-meetups Slack channel to join the convo!