Re: FYI on Slack Channels

This is great, thanks Rafael!

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 6:45 AM Rafael Fernandez <rfernand@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah! Didn't know -- thanks Romain!

Done for all channels I could find. Also, here is a list of channels:

#beam
#beam-events-meetups
#beam-go
#beam-java
#beam-portability
#beam-python
#beam-sql
#beam-testing

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 1:18 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 sounds very good

side note: any channel must invite @asfarchivebot, I did it for the ones before "etc" but if you add others please ensure it is done

Romain Manni-Bucau

Le mar. 26 juin 2018 à 01:05, Lukasz Cwik <lcwik@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 4:04 PM Rafael Fernandez <rfernand@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello!

I took the liberty to create area-specific channels (such as #beam-java, #beam-python, #beam-go, etc.) As our project and community grows, I am seeing more and more "organic" interest groups forming -- this may help us chat more online. If they don't, we can delete later.

Any thoughts? (I am having second thoughts... #beam-go should probably be #beam-burrow.... ;p )

Cheers,