Re: Where is the mapreduce runner?

Hi,

Pei and I worked on the MapReduce runner. There's some work to be done
(like leveraging the new Job API, etc).

No short-term plan to include on master for now (so no release soon).
I'm working on this runner only on spare time.

If you are interested to contribute, please let me know.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--