T-shirt and sticker design

I wanted to send out a design suggestion for future t-shirts and stickers.  This design incorporates the "Apache Beam" text more compactly and elegantly so that the Beam logo can be more prominent on any clothing and sticker swag.  I think the design works really well on a dark background.

Let me know what you think!