Re: saving image object on GCS from DoFn

You need to close the file object, I think that should fix the issue.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018, 7:47 AM OrielResearch Eila Arich-Landkof <eila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried with the following code:
No error was fired but the file was not created as well

import apache_beam.io.filesystems as filesystems
fileHandle = filesystems.FileSystems.create(path="gs://bucket/try.png")
im.save(fileHandle, "PNG")

Could I save it locally on the working machine and copy to gs://
is there any unseen data risk involved with that?
the code will be the following:

im.save("try.png", "PNG")
!gsutil cp try.png gs://bucket/try.png

Please let me know what your thoughts are

Best,
Eila