Re: How to decide how much quota do I need

+ user, dev to bcc

Eila, there is some information here: https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/quotas on quotas in general.

Specifically for in use IP addresses, you can look at autoscaling messages and see what was autoscaling trying to upscale to. It is also possible to use large machine types (e.g. n1-standard-4 etc.) to have less in use IP addresses.

Ahmet