Re: Routines intermittently not being executed on Apache Beam code

I asked the same question on the stack overflow question. Also, adding user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 2:03 PM Reuven Lax <relax@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can you explain what you mean? Are you saying that you call waitUntilFinish(), then execute some other code, and you think some of that other code is not being executed?