Re: Reducing database connection with JdbcIO

Agree especially using the current JdbcIO impl that creates connection in the @Setup. Or it means that @Teardown is never called ?

Regards
JB
Le 14 mars 2018, à 11:40, Eugene Kirpichov <kirpichov@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:
Hi Derek - could you explain where does the "3000 connections" number come from, i.e. how did you measure it? It's weird that 5-6 workers would use 3000 connections.