Re: Recordings and presentations from Beam Summit London 2018

Thanks for sharing. The YouTube channel link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNnb_YO_7B0HlW6FhAXZZQ

Thanks,
Manu Zhang
On Nov 2, 2018, 11:06 PM +0800, Matthias Baetens <baetensmatthias@xxxxxxxxx>, wrote:
Hi everyone,

Very happy to be sharing the great materials from the speakers and contributors at the Beam Summit we had in London last month in the new blogpost on the website: https://beam.apache.org/blog/2018/10/31/beam-summit-aftermath.html

You can find the full list of presentations and recordings of the sessions there, or you can head over to our YouTube channel.

Thanks for everyone who helped, contributed, was a speaker or sponsor at the event.

Best,
Matthias