Re: [RFC] I made a new tabbed Beam view in Jenkins

Looks great. +1 for making this a top level view.

After that, maybe we could clean the categories so they fit into the tabs more easily with fewer regexes (to make sure things don't get missed). I have read also that if you use / instead of _ as a separator in a name then Jenkins will display jobs as nested in folders automatically. Not sure it actually results in a better view; haven't tried it.

FWIW, I think we can easily test all this using the dockerized Jenkins[1] to have a quicker feedback loop. It proved very useful in refactoring Nexmark jobs and some other Jenkins related work. From my perspective such directories could be handy (different kinds of performance tests/load tests comming up next soon).