Beam Summits!

Hi All,

I really enjoyed Beam Summit in London (Thanks Matthias!), and there was much enthusiasm for continuations.  We had selected that location in a large part due to the growing community there, and we have users in a variety of locations.  In our 2019 calendar, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CloF63FOKSPM6YIuu8eExjhX6xrIiOp5j4zPbSg3Apo/ shared in the past weeks, 3 Summits are tentatively slotted for this year.  Wanting to start running this by the group to get input.

* Beam Summit NA, in San Francisco, approx 3 April 2019 (following Flink Forward).  I can organize.
* Beam Summit Europe, in Stockholm, this was the runner up in voting falling behind London.  Or perhaps Berlin?  October-ish 2019
* Beam Summit Asia, in Tokyo ??

What are general thoughts on locations/dates?

Looking forward to convening in person soon.

Cheers,
Austin