- PostCommit tab includes PostCommit and "PreCommit_.*_Cron" because these are actually post-commit jobs; it is a feature not a bug.
- PreCommit tab includes jobs that have no meaningful history because they are just against PRs, commits, phrase triggering
- Inventory self-explanatory
- PerformanceTests self-explanatory
- All; I didn't want to keep making categories but just send this for feedback
After that, maybe we could clean the categories so they fit into the tabs more easily with fewer regexes (to make sure things don't get missed). I have read also that if you use / instead of _ as a separator in a name then Jenkins will display jobs as nested in folders automatically. Not sure it actually results in a better view; haven't tried it.