Re: Visual Beam Development w/ Kettle

+dev@: It would be nice to link to such integrations from the Beam site. I don't think we have a general place to advertise integrations. WDYT?

Kenn

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 8:27 AM Maximilian Michels <mxm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your work. I'm not familiar with Kettle myself but it looks like a
good addition for designing Beam pipelines.

Some pointers for those not familiar with Kettle:

Project page: https://community.hitachivantara.com/docs/DOC-1009855
GitHub: https://github.com/pentaho/pentaho-kettle/
License: Apache 2.0

Thanks,