Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [SQL] [BEAM-6133] Support for user defined table functions (UDTF)

Sorry for the slow reply & review. Having UDTF support in Beam SQL is extremely useful. Are both table functions and table macros part of "standard" SQL or is this a distinction between different Calcite concepts?

Kenn