Re: Java performance tests dashboard

śr., 12 gru 2018 o 19:24 Udi Meiri <ehudm@xxxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):
Hi Lukasz,
I was looking for statistics on I/O performance for writes of many files (~10k) on GCS.

I found this dashboard and I have some questions.
1. The tests that are "local filesystem" seem to be running on Dataflow and writing to GCS - is it okay to rename them to be officially GCS tests?

Ok - seems reasonable. Such name would be indeed more informative.

2. Is it okay if I add additional GCS tests to this dashboard?

Sure! :) What tests do you have in mind? Feel free to add me as a reviewer for any PRs in this area.