Re: Report to the Board, December 2018

Mostly looks good to me. I would probably omit the
{issues,builds}@beam.apache.org stats as "nothing significant in the
figures" but note that the dev list excludes the previous automated
emails (or at least a reference to where you say this above). Is it
worth noting StackOverflow activity here in this section?