Fwd: A little general purpose documentation on using Jenkinsfiles

Nice writeup of Jenkinsfile use. I believe this is the bit where we don't have a seed job anymore, and all that entails.

Kenn

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 6:44 AM
Subject: A little general purpose documentation on using Jenkinsfiles
To: builds@xxxxxxxxxx <builds@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

As I have been setting up the builds for several Apache projects, I usually encountered the same problems and used the same solutions.

Thinking that this might help other projects, I documented recipes for some of the typical problems I encountered over time:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Multibranch+Pipeline+recipies

Feel free to comment, add or correct me … maybe things can be done even better.

Chris