A few metrics related PRs User counters in Java SDK + utilities

Hi Robert, Ettienne, Mikhail, + beam community.

I'm sending a few metrics related PRs, as I am implementing metrics in the java SDK. These changes contain some new metadata in the proto files, and the user counter metric type in the JAVA SDK.

We had a thread a while back discussing these ideas around the monitoring info spec. I put these PRs together and would like to see the community feedback. Please add yourselves as reviewers if you would like.

Adding string names to the PTRANSFORM label enums, so the constant can be used across langauges
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7242

Adding a MonitoringInfoSpec to the proto files, and writing a tool to load and use it in Java. Validating MonitoringInfos are properly populated.
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7244

Adding User counters to java SDK.
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6799