Re: 2019 Beam Events

=)
What good news!
Okay, I'll set up the group and try to get interested.
Thank you

Em ter, 4 de dez de 2018 às 17:19, Pablo Estrada <pabloem@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
FWIW, for some of these places that have interest (e.g. Brazil, Israel), it's possible to create a group in meetup.com, and start gauging interest, and looking for organizers.
Once a group of people with interest exists, it's easier to get interest / sponsorship to bring speakers.
So if you are willing to create the group in meetup, Daniel, we can monitor it and try to plan something as it grows : )
Best
-P.