Re: 2019 Beam Events

Israel would be nice to have one
chaim
On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 12:33 AM Griselda Cuevas <gris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Beam Community,
>
> I started curating industry conferences, meetups and events that are relevant for Beam, this initial list I came up with. I'd love your help adding others that I might have overlooked. Once we're satisfied with the list, let's re-share so we can coordinate proposal submissions, attendance and community meetups there.
>

> Cheers,

Loans are funded by
FinWise Bank, a Utah-chartered bank located in Sandy,
Utah, member FDIC, Equal
Opportunity Lender. Merchant Cash Advances are
made by Behalf. For more
information on ECOA, click here
<https://www.behalf.com/legal/ecoa/>. For important information about
opening a new
account, review Patriot Act procedures here
<https://www.behalf.com/legal/patriot/>.
Visit Legal
<https://www.behalf.com/legal/> to
review our comprehensive program terms,