Re: Reviews for a few changes to the Go SDK

Hi Andrew,

 +Robert Burke (assignee for the both JIRAs) would be a better reviewer but he is out of office this week. I was helping him with a few reviews recently and I would be happy to review your changes too in his absence.

Since you are not in a rush, I will try to review your changes before end of the week.

Ahmet