Re: Nexmark Phrase Triggering

(sorry, I missed this somehow)

The documentation for Nexmark was updated on Confluence: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/sZCzBQ

For Performance tests to behave the same way, we need to add separate jobs and simply use a different dataset for storing the results (same as in Nexmark). Besides a JIRA ticket I created a while ago (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-6012) I don't think more documentation is needed for this now.