Re: BigqueryIO field clustering

Thanks for the contribution. I can take a look later this week.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 12:29 AM Wout Scheepers <Wout.Scheepers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey all,

Almost two weeks ago, I create a PR to support BigQuery clustering [1].

Can someone please have a look?

Thanks,

Wout

1: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7061

From: Lukasz Cwik <lcwik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 29 August 2018 at 18:32
To: dev <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Bob De Schutter <Bob.DeSchutter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: BigqueryIO field clustering

Wout, I assigned this task to you since it seems like your interested in contributing.

The Apache Beam contribution guide[1] is a good place to start for answering questions on how to contribute.

If you need help in getting stuff reviewed or having questions, feel free to reach out on dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or on Slack.