TextIO setting file dynamically issue

Hello,

I have an interesting issue that I can’t seem to find a reliable resolution too.

I have a standard TextIO output that looks like the following:

TextIO.write().to("gs://<FOLDERPATH>+ new DateTime().toString("HH-mm-ss") + "/Test-")

The above works, and writes to GSC, as I expect it too.

However, it retains the instantiated datetime value, and what I need to happen is for it to dynamically change with the current time.

Is this possible?

Thanks for any and all help that can be provided.

V/R

MS