Re: org.apache.beam.runners.flink.PortableTimersExecutionTest is very flakey

I couldn't fix it thus far. The issue does not seem to be in the Flink Runner but in the way the tests utilizes the EMBEDDED environment to run multiple portable jobs in a row.

When it gets stuck it is in RemoteBundle#close and it is independent of the test type (batch and streaming have different implementations).

Will give it another look tomorrow.

Thanks,
Max