Re: [PROPOSAL] Prepare Beam 2.9.0 release

Hi All,

Looks like there are three blockers in the burndown list but they are actively being worked on.

If there's no objection I'll create the release branch tomorrow morning. We can cherry-pick fixes to the blockers before building the first RC hopefully on Monday.

Thanks,
Cham