Re: Questions on [MD5] hash code of staged files

Hi Ruoyun,

We moved from MD5 to SHA256 hashing which caused this problem.
The java and python code was updated in PR https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6583 though GO code was not updates. Go caches the generated code which caused tests to pass. Though I am not sure why we did not break integration tests sooner.
We resolved this issue with https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7071 .
Let me know if you are still having the same issue.

Thanks,
Ankur