Re: E-mail Organization

The traditional thing to do is something like [SQL] or [Portability] in the subject. Cannot be added after the email has been sent, but your email client can probably do that part, right? If another user changes the subject line to add more tags in their reply, I think things like gmail will actually keep the thread intact and it will show up in searches too. Lots of lightweight options that don't require us to invent anything.

Kenn