Re: [VOTE] Mark 2.7.0 branch as a long term support (LTS) branch

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 6:11 PM, Ahmet Altay <altay@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you all for voting. This vote was open for 7 days, let's wrap it up. There were 8 +1, 1 +0, and no -1 votes.

- I added a new version 2.7.1 for tracking anything that could be used for tracking whatever we would like to consider for backporting (https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/BEAM/versions/12344458).
- I will update our website to include information about 2.7.0 being a LTS release and will be supported until 5/16/2019.

Ahmet