Re: Beam Custom I/O Read Transform

Currently, Python SDK doesn't have a transform for reading XML files. Probably your best bet will be to use Python SDK's file system [1] abstraction to read XML files from a custom ParDo. Also adding a reshuffle transform [2] following this will allow Dataflow to better rebalance steps that come after reading.

Thanks,
Cham