[Call for items] November Beam Newsletter

Hi Beamers:

Time to sync with the community on all the awesome stuff we've been doing!

Add the highlights from October to now (or planned events and talks) that you want to share by 11/14 11:59 p.m. PDT.

We will collect the notes via Google docs but send out the final version directly to the user mailing list. If you do not know how to format something, it is OK to just put down the info and I will edit. I'll ship out the newsletter on 11/15.

--
Rose Thị Nguyễn