Re: [BEAM-5442] Store duplicate unknown (runner) options in a list argument

The purpose of the spec would be to provide the names, type and descriptions of the options. We don't need anything beyond the JSON types (string, number, bool, object, list) because the only ambiguity we get is how do we parse command line string into the JSON type (and that ambiguity is actually only between string and non-string since all the other JSON types are unambiguous).

Also, I believe the flow would be
1) Parse options
  a) Find the URL from args specified and/or additional methods on PipelineOptions that exposes a programmatic way to set the URL during parsing.
  b) Query URL for option specs
  c) Parse the remainder of the options
2) Construct pipeline
3) Choose runner
4) Submit job to runner

Note that I believe that we will want to have multiple URLs to support cross language pipelines since we will want to be able to ask other SDK languages/versions for their "list" of supported PipelineOptions.