Re: [Euphoria] Looking for a reviewer.

Welcome back and thanks for picking it up.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 8:35 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Yes, I'm on it. Sorry, I'm just back from 2 weeks of vacation ;)

Regards
JB

On 07/11/2018 17:07, Scott Wegner wrote:
Václav Plajt had previously reached out [1] looking for reviewers for Euphoria, and a few individuals volunteered. JB, Max, are you still able to help out with Euphoria reviews?

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/af987d857b6eb583bd74a28ad7bd3ddb532d31ed5e66239e19ec5965@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E