Re: [Euphoria] Looking for a reviewer.

Václav Plajt had previously reached out [1] looking for reviewers for Euphoria, and a few individuals volunteered. JB, Max, are you still able to help out with Euphoria reviews?

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/af987d857b6eb583bd74a28ad7bd3ddb532d31ed5e66239e19ec5965@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E