Re: How to use "PortableRunner" in Python SDK?

Hi,

The Portable Runner requires a job server uri to work with. The current default job server docker image is broken because of docker inside docker issue.

Please refer to https://beam.apache.org/roadmap/portability/#python-on-flink for how to run a wordcount using Portable Flink Runner.

Thanks,
Ankur