Re: Stackoverflow Questions

Great idea! I'd prefer a daily/weekly digest if possible.

On 05.11.18 19:44, Tim Robertson wrote:
Thanks for raising this Anton

      It would be very easy to forward new SO questions to the user@
    list, or a new list if we're worried about the noise.

+1 (preference on user@ until there are too many)

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 7:18 PM Scott Wegner <scott@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:scott@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I like the idea of working to improve the our presence on Q&A sites
    like StackOverflow. SO is a great resource and much more
    discoverable / searchable than a mail archive.

    One idea on how to improve our presence: StackOverflow supports
    setting up email subscriptions [1] for particular tags. It would be

    [1] https://stackexchange.com/filters/new

    On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 9:54 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxx