Re: Stackoverflow Questions

That's "classic" in the Apache projects. And yes, most of the time, we
periodically send or ask the dev to check the questions on other
channels like stackoverflow.

It makes sense to send a reminder or a list of open questions on the
user mailing list (users can help each other too).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré