Re: What is required for LTS releases? (was: [PROPOSAL] Prepare Beam 2.8.0 release)

The result shows that there is a demand for an LTS release.

+1 for using an existing release. How about six months for the initial LTS release? I think it shouldn't be too long for the first one to give us a chance to make changes to the model.

-Max