Re: How to isSet() check for a Timer

What I mean by "blind writes" is that the runner would have to have a backing service that supports the operation. Using a hidden ValueState would be a way to automatically support the APIs, but I think they could be implemented at lower cost without a state read. I'm willing to be wrong about the perf concerns; easier if I am.

Kenn