INSTANCE_GROUP_MANAGERS quota limit exceeded

Hi everyone,

I was looking through (now 33) tickets open based on our post-commit tests failures and noticed one interesting.

Test failed due to INSTANCE_GROUP_MANAGERS quota exceeding.
BEAM-5938 Thank you Daniel for triaging failure.

Even thought this seem to happen only once so far, it might become a bigger issue since we are adding more tests.

I've checked on the GCloud instance groups, but it didn't give me good insight into what might have triggered the quota issue.

Does anyone know how we use instance group managers and triage whether this might hit us once we increase amount of tests?

Regards,
--Mikhail

Have feedback