Recordings and presentations from Beam Summit London 2018

Hi everyone,

Very happy to be sharing the great materials from the speakers and contributors at the Beam Summit we had in London last month in the new blogpost on the website: https://beam.apache.org/blog/2018/10/31/beam-summit-aftermath.html

You can find the full list of presentations and recordings of the sessions there, or you can head over to our YouTube channel.

Thanks for everyone who helped, contributed, was a speaker or sponsor at the event.

Best,
Matthias