Re: Agenda for the Beam Summit London 2018

Thanks a lot Thomas. I will announce the blogpost on the mailinglist for everyone to benefit :)!

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 at 14:19 Thomas Weise <thw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow, great work! I just merged your PR.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 12:44 AM Matthias Baetens <baetensmatthias@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Kenn, JB,

Correct! I uploaded all the videos and drafted an 'aftermath' blogpost for which I submitted a PR yesterday night (took a bit longer than expected since the structure changed). I was going to share all of it as soon as the PR is merged, so any help there is greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,
Matthias