Re: Updated beam contribute page, development tips for languages in wiki

I can accept (but never love) a sidebar that isn't a site map. Personally, I find them disorienting and they lower my confidence in the quality and authoritativeness of the content. But I understand I am just one person, composed of idiosyncracies.

I actually think that the contents of Community > Contact Us are not contextualized for an incoming contributor. How about "Contribute > Get Help": a page more focused on contributors, clarifying the role of different communication channels and the PMC/Committers roster for getting a change build and incorporated. It could also subsume the off-site FAQ link.

Kenn