Re: Updated beam contribute page, development tips for languages in wiki

In the case of "Contact Us", the redundancy is deliberate-- we received feedback on the Contribution Guide that the content is heavy and it wasn't obvious how to find help. We wanted the "Contact Us" link as visible as possible, so the proposed solution was to have it in both sidebars.

In my opinion I don't think a strict content hierarchy is necessary in the sidebar, and we should instead focus on providing the right context. We'll hit additional cases like this as more content moves out to the wiki.

Some additional details on the original feedback is in JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5735