Re: Updated beam contribute page, development tips for languages in wiki

And the site map structure actually has a couple more issues:

 - Contribute > Roadmap is the same as top-level Roadmap
 - Contribute > Contact Us is the same as Community > Contact Us.
 - Contribute > PMC and Committers is the same as Community > Team
 - Contribute > Policies > * is separate from Community > Policies, for good reasons but it looks weird

I don't mean this only as a critique of the change, but also of the prior structure, which seemingly didn't work well.

Sam/Thomas/Scott also - was it the case that while working through contributing it was unclear where these resources could be found? Is there a better division here? I think previously the Contribute and Community sections were one and the same, but we split them to put more heavyweight stuff under Contribute.

Kenn